Monday, April 26, 2010

Research - Questionnaire Results

Questionnaire















From these results, I have found that most people enjoy watching films about crime, rather than any other genre. This is a positive result as our film needs to be in the genre of crime





















From this question, I have discovered that the majority of people enjoy suspense and death in their crime films. Therefore I will try to include these elements in my film

























These results have helped me understand how popular crime films are to watch in a year. These results would be useful for market research.























From these results, I have found that most people enjoy watching a crime film in the city within a certain location such as a car park. Therefore I will try to include these settings in my film



















From this question, I have discovered that the majority of people enjoy having suspense music in a crime film. Therefore I will try to include some sort of suspense music in my film






















These results have helped me understand what type of characters; people expect to have in crime films. So from these results I will try to include a murder that is working class and have a male/or female victim if appropriate



















These results have helped me understand how popular crime films are and how much people are willing to pay for a good crime film. These results would be useful for market research.



No comments:

Post a Comment